Friday 19 October 2012

October 17, 2012 - Fourth Class Reflections

October 17, 2012

Our fourth class we had the opportunity to work on the App, Proloque2Go.  My partner and I were able to design various communication folders to aid a Case Study student.  We focused on various settings the student would be in with various folders to aid the student in communicating her needs and wants.  This is the second time I have worked with the App but it felt like a new learning experience.  I know this is the best App available and most effective way for non-verbal students to communicate with others. Below are some videos that show the App Proloque2Go in action: 







Next week we present our assignment of working with the App Proloque2Go. I look forward to presenting our work and also to learning from the other groups.  Until next week :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment